The AT Clinic is a medical healthcare facility, and should be treated as such. Rules posted are put in place to ensure respect, safety, and a student-athletes well-being is maintained at all times.
- SIGN IN to see Athletic Trainer
- No foul language
- NO CLEATS
- Athletic Trainer dictates treatments
- No shoes on the treatment tables
- Always be respectful of everyone in the Clinic
- Come dressed appropriately
- Place belongings on the floor against the cabinets
- NO CELL PHONES.
- No food or drink in the AT Clinic.
- If you are NOT getting treatment, wait outside.
- Always ask permission to use / take anything from the Clinic.
Physicals: Will only be accepted Mondays after school. Please plan accordingly.
Lunch Treatments: All treatments / rehabilitation will be performed at lunch by appointment only.
Taping: Taping will be performed after school for in-season athletes. You must perform rehab in order to get taped continuously.